Informative Model LSSI 34/2002, of July 11, RGPD (EU) 2016/679, OF APRIL 27, AND LOPD 3/2018, OF DECEMBER 5, for Web SPLSSI0103-12-1120
- LEGAL WARNING
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- DUTY TO INFORM ABOUT DATA PROCESSING TO THE AFFECTED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. RGPD (UE) 2016/679, OF APRIL 27, AND LOPD 3/2018, OF DECEMBER 5
- DATA PROCESSING AND ITS CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE WEB PAGE
- ANTI SPAM POLICY
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- CONSUMERS AND USERS
HAJIME KARATE S.L with C.I.F. B42679415 and address at C/ García Andreu, 26 C.P.: 03007 – Alicante (ALICANTE).
Alicante Mercantile Registry, Volume: 4258 Folio: 87 Section: 8 Sheet: A 167634 Insc 1ª 11.26.19.
- The intellectual property rights of the Webwww.hajimekarate.com, as well as its design, navigation structure, source codes, databases, and each of the different elements contained therein are owned by HAJIME KARATE SL, to whom it corresponds solely the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that HAJIME KARATE S.L makes freely available to Internet users. Access, navigation and use of this website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions present in this document, provided that said terms comply with legal requirements and do not violate any right. It is therefore recommended that the user read them carefully before browsing the web domain. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
- Users who access the Web are expressly authorized to view all the information, print and partially download the content only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
3.1) That it is carried out when the reproduced elements are intended solely for the user’s personal and private use. Therefore, its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including its sending via email, is expressly prohibited. It is also forbidden that said content be transferred or transmitted to third parties or installed on any server connected, directly or indirectly, to a local network or the Internet, so that a group of third parties can have access to said information.
3.2) That none of the content related to this website be modified in any way.
3.3) That no graphic, icon or image available on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany it. Any violation of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following, will be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by HAJIME KARATE SL and will give rise to the legally established responsibilities for that purpose, and may be prosecuted by this last through the exercise of administrative, civil or criminal actions that, where appropriate, correspond.
NTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and / or any other element inserted in the Website (including, by way of illustration and not limitation, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the Web pages that make up the website «www.hajimekarate.com», brands, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, diagrams of flow, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the Web pages belong to HAJIME KARATE SL and / or to third parties that have assigned their rights. For this purpose, a Web Site will be understood as all those creations incorporated and expressed by any means and / or tangible or intangible medium, known or to be known, that is the object of protection by the current regulatory provisions on property in intellectual and industrial.
The mere viewing, printing, downloading or temporary storage, either in whole or in part, of the contents and / or the elements inserted on the Website or on the pages that comprise it is authorized exclusively for your personal, private and non-profit by the user provided that in any case the origin and / or auto are indicated of the same and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and / or industrial property notes of their owners appear.
In no case does access to the Website imply any type of permission, waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by their owners, unless expressly stated otherwise. These conditions of use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by HAJIME KARATE S.L or, where appropriate, by the third party owner of the affected rights.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or profit-making purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and / or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages and / or or the contents that are incorporated in them. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
- HAJIME KARATE S.L reserves the right to modify and update the content of this website at any time. The modifications will not be retroactive, therefore, they will not affect purchases that have been made previously, that is, before implementing said modifications.
- HAJIME KARATE S.L has made its best efforts so that the representation of the image of the products advertised on this website is as faithful as possible to reality. However, some characteristics may not be correctly perceived from the images or may be altered depending on the quality and conditions of your monitor.
- The responsibility of HAJIME KARATE S.L or its suppliers in relation to any product purchased on this website is limited to the purchase price, excluding, except in the case of existing legislation to the contrary, liability for loss of income or sales; business, contracts; or lost profits.
- Taking into account the mutable condition of this web page and the possibility of errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, HAJIME KARATE SL does not guarantee the precision and security of the information transmitted or obtained through this web page, although However, it will diligently implement its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update said content as soon as possible.
- In the event that our web page contains links to other web pages and third-party materials, said links are provided for informational purposes only, without HAJIME KARATE SL having control over the content of said web pages or materials, being impossible to guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user and excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- The user who accesses and browses this website undertakes not to place any false or fraudulent order and to use it diligently and within the valid limits of current legislation. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or any other technologically harmful or deleterious programs or material. You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is hosted or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You agree not to attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. HAJIME KARATE S.L will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or negligent use by the user of the information contained in this website.
- Likewise, HAJIME KARATE S.L is the owner of the industrial property rights related to its products and services, and specifically those related to the registered trademark. Regarding the appointments of products and services of third parties, HAJIME KARATE S.L recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying their only mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility of HAJIME KARATE S.L on them, as well as endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation by HAJIME KARATE S.L.
- The unauthorized use of any information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of HAJIME KARATE S.L will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Any type of third-party link to this website must be to the main or entry page: www.hajimekarate.com.
HAJIME KARATE SL, from now on the person in charge of this Website and in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, and the LOPD 3/2018, of December 5, and with the provisions of LSSI-CE 34/2002, of June 11, has put into practice policies, means and procedures to guarantee and protect the privacy of personal data of your USERS.
DUTY TO INFORM ABOUT DATA PROCESSING TO THE AFFECTED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. RGPD (EU) 2016/679, OF APRIL 27, AND LOPD 3/2018, OF DECEMBER 5
In compliance with the provisions of articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, and in article 11 of the LOPD 3/2018, of December 5, we make available to the interested party the additional information regarding to the processing of your personal data.
The treatment activity is WEB CLIENTS AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE, whose location is at www.hajimekarate.com. The person in charge of the treatment is: HAJIME KARATE S.L, with C.I.F .: B42679415, and address at C / Mayor 90 C.P .: 03130 – Santa Pola (ALICANTE). The purpose of the treatment is: Electronic commerce; Electronic communications related to the service provided, through email, WhatsApp or SMS; Customer billing; Administrative, accounting, fiscal and commercial management for the provision of contracted services; Registration on the website to register as a new customer. The type of data of the interested party are the following: Name and surname; NIF / DNI / NIE; Phones; Direction; Email; Name and surname of the legal representative in case of legal entity; Name and surname of the contact in case of legal entity; Connection metadata; Debit or credit card details; . The period of deletion of said data is 5 years from the end of the provision of services. Profiling, automated decisions and / or applied logic are not foreseen. As for the legal basis for the treatment, it is the legitimate interest of the person in charge. In relation to the recipients, the Responsible may transfer the personal data provided to recipients and providers of services provided, provided that it is limited to the purpose that justifies it, as well as to the transfers provided for in the applicable legislation. The categories of recipients to whom the Responsible may transfer the personal data of the interested party are: Public administrations in the cases provided by law and for the purposes defined therein; Responsible for the treatment linked to the purpose of the person in charge; Bank entities ; Financial entities; Payment gateways. Treatment Managers: The list of Treatment Managers is located at: C / Mayor, 90, 03130, Santa Pola, Alicante. On the other hand, in terms of international transfers, it is foreseen that no international transfer of personal data is made. Regarding the rights that the interested party has in relation to their data, they may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition, revocation, the portability of their data, the right to withdraw the consent given, exercising your rights by addressing HAJIME KARATE SL as responsible: firstname.lastname@example.org or C / García Andreu 26, 03007 Alicante. Likewise, the interested party has the right to complain to the Data Protection Control Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
The treatment activity is “CLUB HAJIME” WEB REGISTRATION, whose location is at www.hajimekarate.com. The person in charge of the treatment is: HAJIME KARATE SL, with CIF: B42679415, and address at C / García Andreu, 26, 03007 Alicante .. The purpose of the treatment is to: Collect data for sending advertising, promotions and offers of products or services provided by the person in charge, through email, whatsapp or SMS. The type of data of the interested party are the following: Name and surname; Phones; Email; Birthdate; Country; Academics, academic degrees and certificates; Professional activity; . The period of deletion of said data is 30 days from the revocation of consent. Profiling, automated decisions and / or applied logic are not foreseen. As for the legal basis for the treatment, it is the unequivocal consent of the interested party. In relation to the recipients, the Responsible may transfer the personal data provided to recipients and providers of services provided, provided that it is limited to the purpose that justifies it, as well as to the transfers provided for in the applicable legislation. The categories of recipients to whom the Responsible may transfer the personal data of the interested party are: Public administrations in the cases provided by law and for the purposes defined therein; Managers of the treatment linked to the purpose of the person in charge. Treatment Managers: The list of Treatment Managers is located at: C/ García Andreu, 26, 03007 Alicante. On the other hand, in terms of international transfers, it is foreseen that no international transfer of personal data is made. Regarding the rights that the interested party has in relation to their data, they may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition, revocation, the portability of their data, the right to withdraw the consent given, exercising your rights by addressing HAJIME KARATE SL as responsible: email@example.com or C / García Andreu, 26, 03007 Alicante. Likewise, the interested party has the right to complain to the Data Protection Control Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
The interested party may access this updated data protection information at any time at C/ García Andreu, 26 C.P.: 03007 – Alicante.
DATA PROCESSING AND ITS CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE WEB PAGE
The data that is provided will be incorporated into treatment activities, whose ownership and responsibility is held by HAJIME KARATE S.L, and will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
The entity Responsible for the Treatment, as well as those that intervene in any phase of the treatment and / or the entities to whom the data has been communicated -by virtue of the authorization conferred by the USER- are obliged to observe professional secrecy and adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures at its disposal that guarantee the security of personal data, avoiding, as far as possible, unauthorized access, illegal modifications, theft and / or loss of data.
However, USERS are warned and informed that said technical measures are neither infallible nor impregnable, which is why the Data Controller cannot be held responsible for such practices or their consequences.
The personal data of the USERS, together with those that originate as a result of the access, use or contracting of the service, may only be subject to automated processing and transferred in the manner and for the purpose established and expressly authorized by the USERS.
Finally, we inform you that the Data Controller reserves the right to modify this data protection, privacy and cookies policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to modifications or practices of the industry, although it will be notified, in due time, of the changes that are going to be introduced and of the moment in which they will begin to take full effect.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
People who receive any of the communications, information, newsletters, electronic advertising from HAJIME KARATE S.L receive them for the following reasons:
– By online registration from this page.
By online registration from the collaborator pages.
– By request for information about our products and services.
– For having provided your information to any of our Collaborators or Employees.
– By offline registration when filling in forms, newsletters, applications, etc., which are offered at fairs, offices, or collaborations, among others, and which are archived for further verification for a period of 5 years.
Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, therefore, and in order to correct the situation that can sometimes occur, such as that someone may register another without their consent, we have incorporated into this subscription system a filter based on a “no contact list”, which prevents a commercial communication from being sent to any email address included in it.
Therefore, if you do not want to receive our commercial communications and prevent anyone from registering against your will, please contact us through the method established in each activity treatment and we will include in the “non-contact list” the address from which the cancellation of the treatment is requested.
If you have any problems doing it electronically, do not hesitate to contact us at our contact telephone number during office hours, where a person will attend you personally and carry out said procedure.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable legislation in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this website, will be Spanish.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the web, HAJIME KARATE SL and the user agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the commercial judges and courts of Alicante, which means that the user has to his disposition the exercise of actions that protect him in the case of showing the condition of consumer.
Copyright: Design and development made by HAJIME KARATE S.L © HAJIME KARATE S.L all rights reserved.
CONSUMERS AND USERS
If you contract as a consumer and user, we offer you guarantees on the products that we sell through this website in the legally established terms for each type of product.
The Responsible HAJIME KARATE S.L with N.I.F. B42679415.
There are complaint forms available to the consumer at the headquarters address of HAJIME KARATE S.L: Calle García Andreu, 26 03007 Alicante (ALICANTE), and you can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the provisions of national and community legislation regarding consumer protection, the possibility of resorting to an online complaint and dispute resolution mechanism is offered, in accordance with article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013. The Commission provides this platform which is available at the following link: