1.- PRIVACY NOTICE:
We greatly appreciate the trust placed in us. Therefore, one of our main concerns is the protection of data, as well as respect for the right to information self-determination regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice provides you with information about the personal data that We use www.hajimekarate.com to inform you and sell you our products and services, as well as to maintain, improve and manage our products and services so that Hajime Karate can offer you the best possible experience every time you interact with us, either in a digitally through the Internet, or physically when you visit our stands for sale in Championships or sporting events.
2.- RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING:
Hajime Karate based in Calle Mayor 90, Santa Pola, Postal Code 03130, Spain, is responsible for the protection of your data on this website. You can get in touch with us by phone +34965589130 or by email email@example.com.Si you want to subscribe to our newsletter by sending us your information through this website, to stay up to date on the latest news of Karate or of our promotions, offers or novelties, Hajime Karate can contact you with information on products that are most relevant to your current location.
3.- YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or to provide services that link us with you, ensure that your payment is received, meet the requirements set out in our Terms and Conditions (for the sale of products), send you the requested products, change products and make refunds if necessary. Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy in each moment we will need to process some data or others. Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as obligatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you can not enjoy those services or functionalities. In the case that you choose to use the access or login through of a social network, the reason why we are legitimated to treat your data is the consent you give at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network. The data is stored in accordance with European regulations. Ultimately, we use your personal information to offer you the best possible experience as a Hajime Karate user
- we use this information to identify you as a user and make sure you are who you say to be, give you access to your different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- get in touch with you and send your products, provide promotional information, share the Hajime Karate events and answer your questions or concerns.
- Send you informative communications related to the features, products or services contracted, including sending quality surveys about the products or services provided.
- To manage or resolve your request or request that you have made through our customer service
- Process your orders.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and against us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this treatment may have the consequence of blocking the transaction, managing possible refunds once you have made a purchase and managing requests for information on the availability of garments, product reservations through the Platform, as said options are available at all times.
- For billing purposes and to make available the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Platform.
- give you a more personalized service, that is, know what the products and services that best fit your style can be when sending you information.
- carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests or the sending of your list of items saved to the email that you indicate us). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate through various media such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
- Disseminate photographs or images that you have publicly shared on the Platform or through our channels on social networks, provided you give us your consent to do so.
Information of the devices – information of your navigation data. This includes, for example: IP address, date and time of the visit, time spent on our website, URL of origin (if you came to our site from another site or ad), pages visited in our service, browser type, versions and operating system.
- for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to introduce improvements in it. To protect our network and improve our services and results .
- To offer a better experience in quality and usability We adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, modification and unauthorized use, disclosure or access, especially when the processing involves the transmission of data , and against the rest of illicit forms of treatment and misuse.
We adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, modification and unauthorized use, disclosure or access, especially when the treatment involves the transmission of data, and against all other illicit forms of treatment and improper use.
4.- LEGAL BASIS OF THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
5.- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We make sure that only authorized persons within Hajime Karate can access your personal data when this access is necessary for the execution of our business relationship. Our service providers can also receive data. strictly necessary for the provision of the services we have entrusted to them (for example: delivery and return to our store of your products, online payment, specific promotional campaigns, recovery of debts, prevention and fight against fraud).
- These suppliers with the We share this information are the following:
- Financial entities, Fraud detection and prevention entities.
- Suppliers of technological services.
- Providers and collaborators of logistics services, transport and delivery, Service providers related to customer service.
- Providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
6.- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA:
The durations of conservation of the data respect the legal obligations:
1.- Data of your client account and your loyalty program, behavior data and segmentation: they are conserved during the time in which you keep the condition of registered user, that is, until you decide to unsubscribe.
2.- Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services: We will treat your data during the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have acquired , including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or service in particular.
3.- Data from potential customers: We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to our Information Bulletins and promptly during the time in which we proceed to perform an action or survey of specific quality.
4.- Customer service: We will treat your data during the time that is necessary to meet your request or request.
At the end of these periods, we can proceed to archive the data, in particular to respond to the deadlines of legal and fiscal requirements and those of legal actions.
7.- YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA:
- To exercise your right of rectification, cancellation and restriction of the data we are processing.
- To exercise your right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, revoke your consent to processing data or require the transfer of the same. If you need more information or wish to revoke or oppose the processing of your data, please contact us. Likewise, if there is a violation of your privacy, you have the right to complain to the competent authorities. We will tell you how long we will keep your personal data, who has access to them and how we obtained them.
- To demand the deletion of your personal data. However, keep in mind that there may be legal obligations that we must comply with and force us to reject your application or to keep certain information. If you need any clarification about it, you can write us at email@example.com.
- To make sure that your personal data are accurate and complete. If you have an account with Hajime Karate, log in to your account and make the appropriate corrections.
- To obtain a copy of your personal data to transmit it to a new company. You can request a copy of your personal data in digital reading format from your account.
DECLARATION OF COOKIES:
1.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They do not take up too much space and will be automatically deleted when they expire. Some of the cookies expire at the end of your session, while others will be stored for a certain period of time.
Cookies allow us, during your period of validity or registration, to identify your computer in your next visits.
Below, you will find information about the cookies that can be placed on your computer when you visit the pages of the Hajime Karate website, as well as the forms in which you can delete / reject the registration of these cookies on your computer.
2.- WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use our and third-party cookies. The cookies of parties that are not us are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable features or functionalities of third parties that are provided on the website or through it (for example, advertising, interactive content and analysis). The parties that establish these third-party cookies can recognize your computer or mobile device, both when you visit the website in question and when visiting other websites. We use our cookies and third-party cookies for various reasons.
- COMPULSORY COOKIES
Son esenciales y le ayudarán a navegar, moverse por el sitio web y ver ciertas características como complementos multimedia. Por ejemplo, estas cookies garantizan que su cesta se guarde durante todos los pasos de su proceso de pago. Son obligatorias para permitir el funcionamiento básico del sitio. Estas cookies se guardan mientras dure su sesión de navegación.
FUNCTIONALITY AND ANALYTICAL COOKIES
They are present so that we can provide you with an even better customer experience. These cookies allow you to save your shopping cart and remind you, create a wish list and save your purchase data to streamline the payment process. These cookies allow us to analyze the use of the site so that we can measure and improve performance. These cookies can be placed by us or a third party in our name and stored for the duration of your browsing session.
We also like to show you relevant offers. In order to do so, we collect browsing data, which may be linked to a unique identifier to enable us to understand how you interact with Hajime Karate
3. ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL NETWORKING COOKIES
Section cookies are those that record your visit to Hajime Karate, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They allow us to share data, such as what you like, so that the advertising you see may be more relevant to your preferences.
Performance cookies are those that allow us to know your shopping habits to improve our website and offer you a better experience. of interaction with Hajime Karate, so that your purchases are easier and more pleasant, and to improve the marketing messages that we send you. These cookies will remember your product and shopping preferences and other forms of marketing initiatives. Interaction cookies are used to interact with social networks or to send comments. They are used so you can express your opinion. They also record your preferences in order to show relevant ads outside of Hajime Karate.
In addition, social network cookies can be used to track your activity on social media platforms. They will allow you to give us a “Like” or recommend us on social networks and to chat with our service agents. In addition, you can advise our other customers by qualifying and reviewing our products.
You can request more information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org