Trocellen’s ProGame Tatami I-TIS is a completely new product, resulting from the evolution of the previous TIS concept. Every feature of the I-TIS judo tatami mat is innovative and revolutionary. Approved by the International Judo Federation, it has been recognized as a product suitable for any type of competition: from regional to Olympic tournaments.
Its patented hidden hooking system holds the mats firmly together during performance: the I-TIS IJF approved I-TIS mat is the perfect tatami mat for all types of activity. The installed area also does not require containment frames.
Thanks to its extreme lightness, it is easy to install, leaving no gaps between the mats and preventing them from moving, as is the case with traditional tatamis. The guaranteed safety of this mat and its innovative hidden hooking system make it the safest and most stable tatami on the market, ideal for any type of event.
Offers approved by ProGame Tatami I-TIS IJF:
- Lightweight, waterproof and safe
- Maximum performance through continuous monitoring, measurement and testing
- Maximum compliance: product approved for all IJF competitions
- Fire resistant – Euroclass E certificate
- Possibility to customize the product upon request.
Trocellen’s success in the field of martial arts mats is based on the perfect characteristics of the product, satisfying the needs of the athlete, offering a very simple installation, thanks to the hidden fastening system.
- Length: 2000 mm
- Width: 1000 mm
- Thickness: 50 mm
Red / yellow according to IJF regulations for international competitions.
- Closed-cell monodensity cross-linked polyethylene
- PVC rice straw embossed and specifically rolled with cross-linked polyethylene foam
- Patented concealed locking system specifically designed to avoid the use of additional frames
- 70% lighter than a traditional tatami
- Washable, waterproof, light weight, safe, innovative
- CRITT recognized high absorption shock tested by CRITT according to IJF label
- IJF logo and Trocellen ProGame tatami references marked with laser technology